DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENT
InterUrban Development focuses on historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and ground up construction projects in urban settings. InterUrban develops projects for its own portfolio, on behalf of other landowners, and as an advisory service – including historic tax credits, property acquisition and development, and other complex deal structures. InterUrban projects are built using an innovative, thoughtful approach that is sensitive to urban settings, social needs, and the environment.
InterUrban Development strives to build visionary mixed-use projects that add character and energy to their unique surroundings. Mixed-use projects allow for greater efficiencies, put less demand on surface parking, encourage walking, and contribute diversity to the texture of modern cities.
- On every project, we strive to provide real and lasting value to investors, tenants, and the larger communities in which our projects live.
- Developments can change the landscape of our communities for the better. InterUrban creates distinctive, profitable projects that strengthen urban centers.
- We have an eye for transforming properties into profitable and beneficial developments that tell a story.
- We only develop when, where and how it aligns with our passion for positive community impact.
- Behind the scenes, our proven expertise in areas like tax credits can make an otherwise impossible project come alive.
- InterUrban’s work renovating historic buildings is rooted in the foundation of our firm.
- We work using the best design feasible, sensitive to social climates and the surrounding natural environment.
- Everything we do has multiple impacts in mind.
All listed projects were performed in unaffiliated entities, by the President of the Company, and not by the Principals of InterUrban Development, LLC. Architects, engineers, project managers and other key positions for development are contracted out based on individual projects and skill sets needed.